Our Terms & Conditions
Written by our Legal Team for our Customers
1. You must refer to the manufacturer's specifications or warranty documentation.
2. Products sourced exclusively on confirmed customer order will not be returned / exchanged.
3. Warranty/Guarantee will be governed by the terms & conditions of the manufacturer with a valid receipt.
4. We believe in providing quality merchandise at fair price to our customers but exchange / Returns will be made only against a valid receipt.
5. In the event of any dispute, the same shall be subject to Bengaluru Jurisdiction.
6. These Terms will not be affected in other jurisdictions to the extent that such determination or finding has no application.
7. Any extension of credit allowed to you may be changed or withdrawn at any time. Interest shall be chargeable on overdue amounts accruing on a daily basis at the maximum amount permitted under applicable law from the due date for payment until our receipt of the full amount (whether before or after judgment).
1. All Product specifications, illustrations, drawings, particulars, dimensions, performance data and other information on the Site or made available by us are intended to represent no more than a general illustration of the Products and do not constitute a warranty or representation by us that the Products will conform with the same.
2. You shall indemnify us on demand against any out of pocket expenses incurred in relation to recovery of any overdue amounts.